How To Make Triple Chocolate Muffins
To make these muffins you will need :
150g (6oz) soft margarine
150g (6oz) caster sugar
150g (6oz) self-raising flour
25g (1oz) cocoa powder
100g (4oz) milk choc chips
100g (2oz) white choc chips
10-12 muffin cases
1. Pre-heat oven to gas 5, 180'C.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar together with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs, a little at a time and beat well.
4. Mix in the cocoa powder and the choc chips.
5. Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
6. Put the paper cases into a muffin tray and 3/4 fill each one with the chocolate mixture.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Place on a cooling tray.